Basic Sales: This one day workshop is for those who have little or no sales training, or simply need a ‘refresh’. We will be starting from scratch, examining the sales ‘process’ and learning what really works. This practical down to earth approach will boost your confidence for immediate and instant results. Selling is about learning the right questions to ask. You will leave with your list of questions turning your fear of sales into a fun selling process.
Is this You?
– Feel confident with your product but turn to jelly at the thought of having to sell?
- Don’t know what to say at that first meeting or telephone call?
- Curl up cringe when the prospect says NO? You are not alone…
By the end of the day you will know what to ask, to whom, and how to follow a simple sales process. You will learn that safest approach, and the easiest way to make that ‘Close’ I guarantee you a fun learning day!
Advanced Selling Skills: 3 hour high impact sales tips for instant implementation and fast results.
- Has your sales system gone off the boil?
- Need to inject some new interest and not sure what is the latest approach?
- Want to know what’s hot in the world of selling today
This workshop covers
- Smart prospecting, using simple techniques
- How to improve lead conversion (including www selling)
- Buying trigger patterns
- Preparing and presenting winning proposals
- Repeat business and customer retention methods
Increase your ROI Don’t waste time doing what’s not working, learn what does! This workshop is lively and interactive – You may bring your sales challenges with you.
Workshop titles and sample slides
“I attended Christine’s sales training workshop and found it really helpful. She demystified the sales process and gave me a better understanding of the emotions behind buying and selling. As a result, I felt more confident about actively seeking telephone sales opportunities and over the last five months I have made at least one sale per call. This has contributed to my increasing my turnover by 50% this financial year – something I feel very proud of in these difficult times!” Caroline Putus, FANM”