Can’t Sell Won’t Sell Master Class – Sales Skills Please email for up to date course times and venues
Whatever Business You Are In – You Are Selling Something - Feel confident in your product but turn to jelly at the thought of having to sell it? Don’t know what to say at that first meeting or telephone call? Curl up and cringe when the prospect says No? You are not alone… On this workshop we will…. dispel some of the mystery around sales, and
- Learn the basics of what selling really is and why people buy
- Look at the 4 different types of sales ‘techniques’ and discover what works
- Take away with you a foolproof strategy for making that sale
- Discover the questions that will give you answers you want to hear
- Understand the fun side of selling that you never knew was there!
This workshop is for those who have little or no sales training. We will be starting from scratch, examining the sales ‘process’ and learning what works. Selling is about learning the right questions to ask. You will leave with your list of questions turning your fear of sales into a fun selling process. By the end of the day you will know what to ask, to whom, and how to follow a simple sales process. You will know the safest approach, and the easiest way to make that ‘Close’. Please note there is no role playing on this course.
This practical, down to earth, no nonsense approach will boost your confidence for immediate and instant results. We guarantee you a fun day!
Advanced Selling Skills: 3 Hour high impact sales tips for instant implementation and fast results.
- Has your sales system gone off the boil?
- Need to inject some new interest and not sure what is the latest approach?
- Want to know what’s hot in the world of selling today?
- Has your market changed?
- Are your customers more savvy than you are?
- Are you keeping up with customer and product demands?
This advanced selling workshop covers:
- Smart prospecting, using simple techniques
- How to improve lead conversion (including www selling)
- Buying trigger patterns
- Preparing and presenting winning proposals
- Repeat business and customer retention methods
- The sales closing techniques of all successful sales people
Increase your ROI and learn how to speak your customer’s language. We will look at personality types and how you need to respond for guaranteed success. Don’t waste time doing what’s not working, come and learn what does!
This workshop is lively and interactive – if you have sales challenges feel free to bring them with you.
How to Develop Your Unique Selling Proposition - Master Class Please email for current course dates and venues
Current markets are diminishing – so how do you maintain your turnover? Do you despair at your competitors always seeming to have the edge?
- Are you continually missing out your share of the market when you know you are better?
- Wondering what more you can do to win and keep your customers?
- Are you the best price in town, and still don’t get your slice of the cake?
On this workshop you will learn techniques that change the way you do business forever. Through clever step by step questioning you too will learn the secrets of what makes your customers want to buy from you. A new way of thinking. You will never have to worry about priced focussed shoppers again. Gain fresh inspiration and have fun learning new ways to stand out against your competition. This workshop is for those in business (no matter how long) who have never been able to clearly define what their Unique Selling Proposition really is. You will go away with firm answers to awkward questions – enough for you to market your business with panache, enthusiasm, and more confidence than ever before. Understand how this exciting new phase in your business will get your competitors talking, and make them wish they had thought of it first. Once learnt these two concepts will form the very basis of all your marketing – for true success. By the end of the day you will have clarity of where your strengths lie, and the importance of developing a powerful and compelling USP
How to Grow Your Business – Step by Step Master Class Workshop Delivered by request please ask.
If standing still is not an option – how do you grow your business?
- Are you working harder than ever and still not making progress?
- Need new and practical ways to move your business forward?
- How do you grow and thrive during challenging times?
Discover step by step techniques to speed up your business growth. Learn how to win new business, stay ahead of your competition and simple tactics to guarantee your customers come back time and time again.
On this workshop you will learn step by step how to grow your business.
- Does your business pass the spirit level test? This is about examining and strengthening the foundations of your business for future growth
- We will look at developing a strong and unique selling proposition and a compelling guarantee. We will discover cost effective tactics to win new customers, convert more sales, and the secrets used by all successful companies of how to maintain them.
- Discover how to increase your turnover by making lasting and profitable alliances
This workshop is for those who have come to a crossroad, are working long hours, and have no time or energy to research new ideas and the next step to grow their business. If you need fresh input, to regain your enthusiasm and vision, some practical steps to help you straight away, or simply need time away from the coalface to help you think clearly then this workshop is for you. There will lots of interaction and brainstorming to help your situation. It doesn’t matter if you have been in business for six months or six years, you will still benefit. This practical, down to earth, no nonsense approach will guarantee you learn a selection of tactics that you can implement immediately – for some instant results.
Gain More Sales through Effective Networking please email for current course dates and venues
The first part (am) is Introduction to Selling for Networking and the second part after lunch linking in with Maximising Your Networking. This is an interactive day with lots of discussion Part 1(am) Introduction to Selling for Networking. After all – You Are Selling Something. Feel confident in your product but scared at the thought of having to sell it? Don’t know what to say during that first meeting or telephone call? Run a mile when your prospect says No? You are not alone…On this workshop we will…. dispel some of the mystery around sales, and learn the basics of what selling really is and why people buy. We will look at the 4 different types of sales ‘techniques’ and discover what works Discover the questions that will give you answers you want to hear Understand the fun side of selling that you never knew was there!
Part 2 (pm) Maximise your Networking Are you new to networking or re-evaluating your strategy? Wondering if you are getting the best from your networking investment? Feel unsure about how to turn your networking into meaningful business? Many people network, without thinking and planning ahead beforehand. On this workshop we will…….
Help you with you networking planning and strategy Define networking etiquette. Start from scratch and examine what is right for your situation. Align your business activities and goals to your networking. Address how to feel more comfortable in mixed networking environments. Introduce some Ice breaking ideas, and great networking questions. Learn easy ways to be remembered and then how to follow up and maximise each event. By the end of the day in a sales or networking environment you will……Know what to ask, to whom, and How to follow a simple sales and networking formula, How to make a confident introduction without pitching and The easiest way to seamlessly take your networking to the next level. This practical, down to earth, approach will boost your confidence for immediate and instant results. You will feel eager to put your new networking confidence to the test and I guarantee you a fun learning day!
“There was so much positive, quality information today and clearly you have spent a long time preparing an excellent course.” J. O’Riordan Jane Hamerton Ltd.